Ku•ma•dor•i (隈取) A Japanese stagecraft tradition in ancient Kabuki theatre. A makeup technique used to express the qualities of overflowing power and emphasize the individual personalities of each character with its own colored pattern. The purpose of the Kumadori is to emphasize the facial expressions rather than to hide them. This is the essence of the JAPONESQUE® Kumadori Brush Collection. Born from JAPONESQUE®’s heritage, it is a stunning collection of essential face brushes. Designed to bring the delicate craftmanship of authetic Kabuki theatre make-up brushes to today's modern and sophisticated cosmetics applications. This beautifully crafted Kumadori Contour & Highlighting Brush harmonizes the beauty of Kabuki theatre with the superb craftsmanship of professional makeup tools. The natural fibers lightly deposit pigmented powders while the hand-cut shape offers ideal control and precision for specific contour and highlighting areas.
• Ideal with Liquid or Powder Highlighters and Bronzers
• For best results first use JAPONESQUE® Primer.
• Accentuate very top of cheekbones, brow bones, and above & below your lip using the tip of the brush to apply highlighter to each feature.
• Apply bronzer to bridge, side or tip of the nose or other targeted facial features using small back and forth buffing motions.
• Clean with JAPONESQUE® Brush Cleanser.
|Return: Online Credit Voucher period||8 days|
|Return: Refund or Credit Card/PayPal Reversal period||8 days|